Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Days Full of Silly Sickness

I'm sick. Stupid sickness.

There are days in your life when you wish you were sick. And there are days in your life when you actually are. And it seems to me those days never coordinate with each other. Instead we always end up sick at home on the days when we really can't afford to be ill, and stuck in our dull lives on the days we really wish we were.

May I just ask, "What is UP with the universe?" Are the forces of nature trying to teach us something? Patience? Responsibility? Punctuality?

I donno.... Whatevs.

My brain hurts to much to think about it this hard.

I'm just going to go finish my top ramen.

1 comment:

  1. Ah isn't that the truth! and whenever i'm sick i have no memory of what it's like to not be sick. it's like i was always sick and miserable.

    ReplyDelete