Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You just can't get enough of 'em!

I was just reading all my friends' amazing posts and mourning the fact that I wasn't as witty as they when I found myself opening a new page and wanting to blog about something myself. But what to blog??

I have nothing to blog really. So I'm just going to post some pictures of some of the greatest kissing moments in film history. Remember these?


Of course there's the classic, random kiss of the 1985 Room With A View

Another fabulous surprise kiss is in the 1995 Clueless. I LOVE this movie by the way

If I had managed to find a worthy picture I would have shown the FABULOUS grab and pull kiss from the phenomenal 2006 Penelope.

But moving back toward the classic literature-on-film kisses we have:
1996- Emma (only a good kiss because of the magnificent tree it's set under. Couldn't find a pic..)

Mansfield Park 1999
(This Edmund is SOO good!)

And, in my opinion, the best kiss I've probably seen in this genre of film:
North and South 2004

If you haven't seen it yet, DO. It's THAT FREAKIN' GOOD!


(There are many MANY more, but I haven't the time. I'll think of some and add them later if you'd like. Or feel free to remind me if you're appalled to see I've not included.

2 comments:

  1. if you are not going to be living in slc you need to update your blog ALL THE TIME, so that when i'm a bad friend and don't call or text i'll at least have some insight to your life.

    ReplyDelete