Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Willy Wonka Jr.

I work at a chocolate shop. I don't really like chocolate, so I don't have to worry about gaining fifteen pounds or anything, but it does sort of put yet another ironic twist on my life. 

I've never had much artistic skill. I REALLY wish I could draw well. I have a load of images bumper-carring around in my brain that I desperately wish I could transfer to paper and actually view. But alas...

But when it comes to chocolate... It's just fun. And it looks pretty when I'm done.

See it's an art.
(not actually my photo, but our stuff looks just like this)

And it's fun. I also dip and drizzle strawberries, pretzels, oreos and cinnamon bears. It's a great job. 

The number one question is, "How do you stay so skinny working in a place like this?" To which I just laugh and don't really reply. It's probably not the best of advertising to say I don't like chocolate while working in a chocolate shop. So yeah. That's my job. Jealous? Because it IS pretty cool, and I totally won't judge you if you are a little.

PS. I can drink as much Dr. Pepper as I want while working. It's a definite perk.

1 comment:

  1. jealous? much i'd say. i'd definitely be gaining weight with those chocolate dipped cinna bears. they are to die for. wish it wasn't so far away so i could come visit you there.

    ReplyDelete