Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Edith Piaf Part II

Point 1: I learned yesterday that in french her name is pronounced [eh deet] which makes it just that much cooler.

Points 2 & 3: Inception:
(First of all SO good.) It's my husband's favorite movie right now. And I love it as well. It's one I could even watch by myself, which I think is saying something. Anyway, after my last blog my friends Lindsey and Hilary came along and pointed some fun connections between Edith and Incepetion. Turns out that she's the singer we hear in Inception, when they play the warning song. And it's all slowed down and faint. I told my husband this fun fact and he said, "we should make that song our alarm.. The Dream is Collapsing"

Also, Hil pointed out that Marion Cotillard, who plays Edith in La Vie En Rose, is also Mal in Inception, and then they have he song coming through the air each time a dream is collapsing. :)

I love it!

Anyway, here's the real song if you'd like to listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment