Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To go or not to go, that always seems to be the question:

For it is 45 minutes in the car down, and another 45 minutes in the car back up.
Were today a day of exams or assignments, the day would thus be more decided.
But alas, here I lie, unshowered, unfed and unmotivated.

If I go, I will finish my audiobook and move onto something exciting.
But I will also spend $15 on gas and put another 80 miles on my car.
I'm already scheduled to miss all school on Friday, do I dare miss two
classes in a row?

What will I do if I stay? I will return some movies to a friend, and borrow some more.
I will go to work and get more hours on my paycheck.
I will eat a better breakfast and actually eat a lunch.
If I have extra time I could even go to the grocery store.
Or better yet, I would clean out my fridge of all old food so as to better fit new food
that would be coming in from the grocery store.
I may even venture to work on a paper that needs work...

O the dilemma! O the decision! O the HUMANITY!

(I honestly was still considering going before I typed this up, but I convinced myself otherwise. So that's a no-go for today.)

3 comments:

  1. I very much agree with your choice. If there were some dire need to go like a test or giant project due, I'd say go... but otherwise I always choose staying home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh rach. i totally understand. i wish i could get away with it like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you think.

    ReplyDelete